ANALYSIS OF BROKER SUPPORT / OPERATIONS up to £ 35,000
A unique opportunity to join the leading Lloyds Broker in a hybrid role.
Skills required: analytical mind / insurance experience in the London market.
The binding experience is preferred, but not significant
Broker support experience is desirable but not important, any insurance experience will require training and improvement to be provided.
Intermediate Excel and / or Power BI are required
* Support the brokerage team in day-to-day relationships with underwriters and clients and other departments.
* Assist in reporting and analytical work on Binding Authority data
* Perform analytical reviews to support the placement of update sites by questioning datasets and preparing Excel or Power Bi presentations
* Contact brokers and / or clients and prepare and complete the MRC with relevant information.
* Prepare MRC and supporting documentation according to MRC templates and requirements.
* Work with central departments to help with payments, documentation and inquiries.
* Monitor and verify market documentation, verify and approve customer documentation until authorized signatories are obtained
* Participate in explaining the amount of coverage and the terms and conditions of the policy to the client, if applicable.
* Negotiate and liaise with brokerage teams and underwriters on risk placement as needed, using electronic placement platforms.
* Service and maintenance of permanent relationships.
MW Appointments acts as the Employment Agency for this vacancy.